t> Linda Omal Wife of Lt. Col. Ijoma ijomanta, celebrates husband’s birthday -Blazegist news --> Linda Omal Wife of Lt. Col. Ijoma ijomanta, celebrates husband’s birthday - Jaynews

ad

ad

ad

Friday, September 29, 2017

Linda Omal Wife of Lt. Col. Ijoma ijomanta, celebrates husband’s birthday






It is a great celebration for the amazing
mother of two and wife of Lt. Col. I. N. Ijomanta, as her husband celebrates his
birthday today. Having known each other for
years, Linda a fashion designer and movie
producer had nothing but affectionate words
to say to her loving husband from her
daughter and son.





Read her love words below:

To my best friend, my no 1 fan, my best
critique. The person that makes me laugh,
makes me cry. The father of my children. My
husband of life.
It’s your birthday and I’ve been thinking
about the 1st day you walked into my life.
The fun we have had together. How far we
have come.

As I think of our life together, I might not
know what the future holds but I know that
you are the angel God sent to watch over
me.

Today, I kneel before the Almighty God and
ask him to keep you for me. I ask him to give
you good health. To give you a blessing so
big that you’ll know it has to be from God. I
ask him to shield and protect you from the
dangers that come with your work. I ask for
wisdom and guidance for you to be able to
lead us and the people under you aright.

Most importantly I ask God to give me the
grace to be a good wife to you.
Words cannot express how much the children
and I love you.

Happy birthday Sweetie.

Did I hear an amen from you?
Congratulations sir!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love this article...comment below/above ...to share your thoughts

Related Articles

Recent Posts Widget